Made with all-natural ingredients that won’t leave residue, fabric spray can be used on any and all fabrics, making it ideal for items that are more difficult to wash like sports equipment, shoes, hats and helmets, car seats, plush toys… the list goes on.
- Revive your outfit after your morning commute.
- Freshen up your shoes after a ride, run or workout.
- Stash a bottle in the car to remove any lingering odors from pets, kids, food or just life. Stinky car-seats anyone?
- Mist your mat before yoga for a non-toxic clean and aromatherapeutic flow.
- Keep a bottle on hand while camping or travelling for a boost of freshness on the road. It works wonders to remove that lingering campfire smell.
Basically, if it stinks—you can spray it.
How to Use
Step 1: Shake it up. (Get those aromatic essential oils flowin’!)
Step 2: Spray away. (Hold about an inch from fabric and furnishings.)
To refresh worn garments: Turn items inside out and target areas most susceptible to odors. Hang or drape to dry for 12-24 hours before returning items to your closet.