The uptown, downtown, commute-friendly, path-cruising, grocery-getting workhorse.
Kona’s commuting bikes offer the perfect blend of function and aesthetics. Our goal is to make bikes that last a long time, function extremely well, and look good while rolling around the streets. The Coco offers something for those with cruisier comfort in mind.
Whether rocking a 40-mile roundtrip daily commute in sloppy weather or cruising the bike paths on a sunny weekend, Coco is up for it.
Style points matter. The Coco pays homage to the classic European step-through bicycle. Internal shift cable routing helps keeps the lines clean and sleek, and puncture-resistant tires help keep the ride stress-free.
This is the bike that makes neighbourhood cruising more fun, so we don’t blame you if you “forgot the milk/beer/wine” and need to ride back to the store to pick it up. Don’t be surprised if you turn a few heads on this bike!
- FRAME MATERIAL: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L,
- REAR SHOCK: n/a
- FORK: Kona Project Two Aluminum Disc
- CRANKARMS: Samox
- CHAINRINGS: 39t/Guard
- B/B: Feimin 68mm
- PEDALS: Kona JS2
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- FREEWHEEL: Shimano HG200 11-32t 9spd
- CHAINGUIDE: n/a
- F/D: n/a
- R/D: Shimano Alivio SGS
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Acera
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Tektro HDM275 Hydraulic
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR: Tektro TR160 160mm
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR: Tektro TR160 160mmBRAKE LEVERS Tektro HDM275: Hydraulic
- HEADSET: Feimin FP-H863
- HANDLEBAR: Kona Handplant
- STEM: Kona Commuter
- SEATPOST: Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Kona Clamp
- GRIPS: Velo Ergo
- SADDLE: Kona Commuter
- FRONT HUB: Formula 100x9mm
- REAR HUB: Formula 135x10mm
- SPOKES: Stainless Black 14g
- RIMS: Double Wall Alloy
- FRONT TIRE: WTB Horizon Comp w/ Puncture Protection 650x47c
- REAR TIRE: WTB Horizon Comp w/ Puncture Protection 650x47c
- PAINT COLOR: Gloss Metallic Dragonfly w/ Charcoal & Nimbus Decals
- EXTRAS: Fenders w/ Mudflaps & Kickstand