The updated Strike Glove sees one of Endura's best-selling gloves re-worked and re-imagined, making it better than ever before. All of the features that make this glove a best-seller have been retained while new materials and an improved panel design make this glove a winter essential in any cyclist's wardrobe.
A breathable and waterproof membrane sandwiched between the inner and outer layers of the glove provides protection from the elements, keeping your hands warm and dry whatever your style of riding. The lining is even a soft brushed fabric for that instant pull-on warmth.
- Stretch outer fabrics with eco-friendly PFC free DWR finish provide great flexibility
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- The low bulk, fast-dry, insulating liner
- Durable, synthetic leather palm with vibration damping gel padding with silicone prints for grip
- Extended cuff with VelcroⓇ adjuster for improved fit and warmth
- Full Finger Terry sweat wipe
- Reflective prints for nighttime visibility
- Material: Elastane 10%, PU 20%, Nylon 35%, Polyester 35%