If your idea of a good time includes shredding singletrack or ripping rougher terrain on bikepacking adventures, the Olliepack Seat Bag is your new back-of-bike best friend!
A great addition to any off-road rig, the Olliepack Seat Bag offers a straightforward, roll-top closure providing added water resistance as well as variable capacity to suit your carrying needs throughout the roughest of rides. No rack or hardware needed to lock this bag tight under the saddle and out of the way enough to get your bum behind the saddle while negotiating steep descents or tight trails.
This seat bag stays snug and stable on the most rugged terrain with the trusty help of secure saddle rail buckle straps and an oversized, grippy seat post velcro strap. Close the bag and compress your gear by rolling and cinching the main compartment. Once the main hatch is closed, an external powermesh stash-pocket allows for quick storage of a lightweight layer, wrappers and more. Reflective detailing on the compression straps keeps you visible on the road.
- Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400) shell fabric
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D)
- Rubberized materials at your seat post to keep your
bag in place.
- Reflective detailing and a light loop to catch people’s attention in the dark
- Subtle reflective detailing sets the saddle attachment straps apart from the main component closure.
- Hydration hose/cable port on top panel of bag
- Materials: ECOPACK™ EPLX400, HDPE Inserts for structure, reflective tape, power mesh
- Colors: Black, Coyote, Teal (All EPLX400)
- Dimensions: 6x5.5x2”
- Weight: 312 g
- Capacity: 6 L
- Country: United States