Carry the Zeitgeist on your handlebars, or mount it to the loops on your saddle. An excellent choice for gravel adventures, touring, bike-packing, and commuting every day. The Zeitgeist Bag is the bonafide bicycle saddle and handlebar bag.
The bicycle attachment feature on the Zeitgeist includes two sets of mounting points: one that matches the standard spacing of integrated saddle loops, and another that’s set further apart for use on the bars. All punches through the bag’s mounting points have been done away with, and the flap no longer has stitching through all layers of textile for enhanced weatherproofing.
- The Zeitgeist Bag is available in one size and comes standard with flap daisy chains and dee rings for versatile off-bike carry and extra dangle capacity.
- Internal batten keeps bag rigid
- Comes two Voile™ attachment straps and a p-cord cinch strap that wraps around the head-tube or seat-post
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles
- Attachment strap spacing for handlebars
- Two collapsible side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- The compression strap under the flap pulls the weight of your bag close to the bicycle for stable riding
- Main closure straps feedback on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- Reflective detailing
- Measurements: 12.75″w X 7.5″h X 7″d
- Width of bag including the materials from the side pockets: 39cm wide when pockets are folded down)
- 48cm when side-pockets are full
- Capacity: 12 L per bag
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Black VX21 X-Pac™
- Coyote VX21 X-Pac™
- Dark Green VX21 X-Pac™
- Design your own with our Custom Color Picker.
- Dyneema™ Grid Ripstop
- Fastex Buckles
- Reflective Tape