Ultradynamico's Catalan Cava is a fine wine indeed. A minimalist tire for those who want the free speed of a high volume slick but need a tire that is more predictable in looser corners. Designed to be used as a pair, or as the rear compliment to a Rosé front tire for extra cornering and braking traction.
JFF means Just For Fun, but not only for fun - these tires are equally equipped for long days locked in the pain dungeon as they are for a Sunday tour of Portland's vegan doughnut shoppes.
JFF is Ultradynamico's most accessible offering; think of it as the industry standard in terms of casing and rubber spec. This is an approachable luxury- the cubic zirconia of their catalogue.
- 3D diamond file tread massages granular terrain for perceivably 20-30% more traction than a slick.
- Slightly higher volume than the ROSé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with ROSé up front.
- Carbon compound for longer tread wear
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40 psi (700c)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous centre negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
*Tires packaged and sold individually
510g (650b) and 465g (700c)