Sometimes you veer slightly off course and end up in a place like MARS. If you are running Ultradynamico's rider-designed, ATB performance tuned rubber, you'll not only be styling for the NASA livestream, but you'll also be in for a great ride.
JFF means Just For Fun, but not ONLY for fun - these tires are equally equipped for long days locked in the pain dungeon as they are for a Sunday tour of Portland's vegan doughnut shoppes.
JFF is Ultradynamico's most accessible offering; think of it as the industry standard in terms of casing and rubber spec. This is approachable luxury - the cubic zirconia of their catalogue.
- Continuous ramped centre delta for a fast roll when propelled, and confident braking traction when modulated
- Side knobs won't let you down, or let you fall down in loose, dry corners
- Wide knob spacing sheds mud and makes artistic patterns in the space dust
- Did you know the triangle is the strongest shape in this dimension?
- Tread rubber extended down sidewall for added protection without sacrificing the premium ride quality of our flexible casings
- 27.5 pairs as a front with our ROSé or CAVA 650b in the rear for a fast and fun slackened ATB rat-rover
- Special edition MARS dirt infused compound for 26" release
- Tubeless compatible for a rover mimicking psi of 20-30psi
*Tires packaged and sold individually
620g (27.5) and 610g (26)