Sometimes you veer slightly off course and end up in a place like MARS. If you are running Ultradynamico's rider-designed, ATB performance tuned rubber, you'll not only be styling for the NASA livestream, but you'll also be in for a great ride.
- Robusto sidewall protection for getting rowdy on the one-track, touring and the rambunctious, rugged chunk guzzler.
- High TPI mystery casing under that Robusto, BTW
- Continuous ramped centre delta for a fast roll when propelled, and confident braking traction when modulated
- Side knobs won't let you down, or let you fall down in loose, dry corners
- Wide knob spacing sheds mud and makes artistic patterns in the space dust
- Did you know the triangle is the strongest shape in this dimension?
- Tread rubber extended down sidewall for added protection without sacrificing the premium ride quality of flexible casings
- 27.5 pairs as a front with our ROSé or CAVA 650b in the rear for a fast and fun slackened ATB rat-rover
- Tubeless compatible for a rover mimicking psi of 20-30psi
*Tires packaged and sold individually