The ROSÉ is Ultradynamico's first offering and the mainstay of their line. Double it up for optimal traction off road or pair it with the CAVA in the rear to drift the corners a bit more.
JFF means Just For Fun, but not ONLY for fun - these tires are equally equipped for long days locked in the pain dungeon as they are for a Sunday tour of Portland's vegan doughnut shoppes.
JFF is Ultradynamico's most accessible offering; think of it as the industry standard in terms of casing and rubber spec. This is approachable luxury - the cubic zirconia of their catalogue.
- Handles both pavement and dirt like a skilled musician handles a Stradivarius
- Carbon compound for longer tread life on pavement
- Exotic file undertread revealed after ~1000k of use (unlike you, this tire gets faster with age)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous centre tread for optimal propulsion
- Aeronautically designed delta knob pattern for superior braking traction during gravel re-entry
*Tires packaged and sold individually
515g (650b) and 485g (700c)