Whether you’re free-riding or using programs such as Zwift and Trainer Road, you will have the same experience you feel on your favourite outdoor rides. With Virtually Silent Operation: The KICKR’s new design offers an ultra-quiet riding experience. The KICKR AXIS Feet with lateral movement. 5° total side to side movement and ride stiffness level. Stiff, medium and easy (all three included). The KICKR Axis feet are compatible with the current and previous Wahoo KICKR versions. (not compatible with KICKR CORE or KICKR SNAP Smart Trainers). KICKR delivers the accuracy and responsiveness needed to take on the most difficult Sufferfest training sessions and you can also control your workout from your ELEMNT GPS BIKE Computer.
- Power Accuracy +/- 1%
- Auto-calibration to ensure reliable power accuracy
- KICKR AXIS Customizable cushioned feet respond to movements from changes in tempo and body position, mimicking the side-to-side movement experienced when riding outdoors
- KICKR A virtually silent design, combined with a 16 lb. flywheel makes KICKR the most realistic indoor training experience.
- SPEED, DISTANCE, POWER AND CADENCE
- KICKR provides vital cycling metrics including speed, distance, cadence, and power
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE DURABILITY
- KICKR’s heavy-duty frame and components provide best-in-class precision, stability, and durability
- SERIOUS AND PRECISE POWER
- With over 2,200 watts of resistance that’s accurate to within +/- 1%, KICKR stands up to the demands of the world’s most powerful cyclists.
- The Best Ride Feel: KICKR indoor trainer’s large, heavyweight flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible: KICKR CLIMB was designed with the new KICKR trainers to deliver the best possible riding experience
- By pairing the CLIMB to the KICKR, you will experience real ascents and descents while riding along with virtual courses and performing structured workouts
- Unmatched Compatibility: The KICKR includes adapters 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle compatibility in addition to the standard 130/135mm quick release
- iOS 8 or newer
- Android 4.3 or newer and Bluetooth® enabled
- Mac requires ANT+ USB Stick or Bluetooth® enabled
- Windows PC requires ANT+ USB Stick or Bluetooth® enabled
- REAR WHEEL SIZE Road: 24”, 650c, 700c MTB: 24”, 26”, 650b, 29”
- CASSETTE (INCLUDED) 11-Speed SRAM/ Shimano 11-28