Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Two build kit option: Pavement (700c)
- Run racks and panniers, framebags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm tires (with or without fenders), 27.5 x 2.8” tires (27.5 x 2.6” with fenders), and 26 x 3” tires (26 x 2.8” with fenders)