Ultradynamico's Catalan CAVA is a fine wine indeed. A minimalist tire for those who want the free speed of a high volume slick but need a tire that is more predictable in looser corners. Designed to be used as a pair, or as the rear compliment to a ROSÉ front tire for extra cornering and braking traction.
- 3D diamond file tread massages granular terrain for perceivably 20-30% more traction than a slick
- Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front.
- High carbon brevet compound for longer (normal) tread wear
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- Robusto sidewall protection for getting rowdy on the one-track, touring and the rambunctious, rugged chunk guzzler.
- High TPI mystery casing underneath that Robusto, BTW
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40psi (700c)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous centre negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
*Tires packaged and sold individually
520g (650b) and 475g (700c)